Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So it begins...

Hey everyone!! I am finally writing my first blog for the trip of a lifetime. I've been meaning to do this for weeks but I always felt like I had a lot of time. Well, somehow that time has disappeared and the trip is a mere 12 days away.

Who: Myself, JD Binger, and Derek Sipe

Where: Chicago, Kansas City, Denver, The Grand Canyon, LA, Zion Nation Park, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Redwood National Park, Portland, Yellowstone National Park, The Wind Caves, Somewhere in Nebraska, Grantham, PA!!!

When: 3.5 weeks between May 17th and June 12th


It seems like just yesterday that JD and I sat down in his apartment and talked about what we wanted to do after graduation and what big thing we could do before we headed into the real world. Months later I am here writing about how we are about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime only 1 day after graduating from college (yes i know im not actually graduating but my academic work is done).

The intent of this blog is for me to be able to document our adventures on the road. I will attach our trip itinerary for anyone who wants to follow along and laugh at our good times, mishaps, and all the other moments that are bound to arise with 3 guys on the roads of America for 3 1/2 weeks. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment